CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Family

Written by my friend Lino Brown


I don’t know what I’m going to do with my family for 8 straight days while they’re here. All I can hope is that there are a lot of good cable tv movies on so that we won’t have to talk to each other – anytime we have to interact it ends up in a big huge fight and my sister or myself storm out of the house. Since it’s my house this year I guess it will be my sister who does the storming but geez, I’m so sick of arguing with her I hope we can get through just one holiday without a big blowup.


I love my family so much but you know, there’s something to be said for distance and since I moved here to NC it’s been nice to only see them a few times a year. We do better when we’re able to email and talk on the phone than having to see each other in person and though that may sound sad it’s just the way it is. We’ve all got different lives!

0 comments: