CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our Lucky Girl...

One of my sister- in- law was here 2 weeks ago and told me that she is going back before Christmas to bring something for our daughter. She would be coming with her other sister. Christmas passed by but she did not call or showed up. I considered that she would not be coming anymore. I do not felt badly because I knew her financial situation and our daughter received too much gifts from Daddy And Mommy already.


Yesterday, I received a call from my sister-in- law telling me that they would be coming over in a couple hours. I was happy to hear it not because of the gifts but to see them. We had a great time, they stayed for 3 hours just talking straight catching things up. We do not talk on the phone often so seeing each other would really mean a lot. They both had the gifts for our daughter. It is better to be late than never. Too bad, my husband was not home yesterday to see his older sisters.

0 comments: