CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Women Slingback Shoes


There is a dress that I want to buy online but what is bugging me is the shoes that I would wear. I kept thinking for the best shoes style that will look perfect with the dress. I am not a person who likes to wear dress. That is why I do not have that much of dresses in my closet. I just have a couple. I realized that I should start loving and buying dresses because there are occasions that will requires to wear dresses specially now that our daughter is going to school next year and I bet there are formal occasions where dress is appropriate to wear.


I was doing some browsing, shopping online and spotted this sling back shoes. It looks perfect for the dress that I want to buy. These are my choices:






AK Anne Klein Women's Darleen Pump,Leopard,5 M US

Leopard print- love this!


J.Renee' J. Renee Belize Women's Slingback Shoes, Tan - Color: Tan - Model: BELIZE-LPTPE
Simple but elegant




Jessica Simpson Astor Women's Sling Back Shoes - Red

Cannot go wrong with this red shoes

0 comments: