CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Verizon Wireless Prepaid Cellphone

Retrieved my Verizon Wireless phone yesterday because of our daughter. It was a prepaid phone that use prepaid card bought at Walmart late lasts year. I stopped using it after the credit ran out and placed it somewhere and our daughter saw it yesterday and wants me to turn it on. The battery was dead, needs to be charge. We looked for the charger and it took awhile as I could not remember where I put it. We finally found it and charged the cell phone. I do not used it anymore and so I gave it to my daughter after charging my Verizon prepaid cell phone.

She really had the fun operating the cell phone and was taking pictures lasts night. Now, she owns my prepaid cell phone and it is okay because it has no use to me anymore. There are many features in the cell phone that our daughter find them interesting. If I am going to have a cell phone I would get the one that would have a monthly bill and would still use Verizon as a service.

0 comments: