CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day

Monday is holiday as it is a Memorial Day and no work for my husband. We will be spending time as a family the whole day on Monday. I have no idea about plans of what to do on the said holiday. Lasts year, was when we bought our Lincoln Car and we had invited my husband's sister and we had barbecues, potato salad, cakes, grilled fish, hamburger and other kind of foods.

I could not believed that our Lincoln car will turn one year already. Time really fly so fast. It seems like it only happened yesterday. I hope we can invite my husband's sister again for a company. She lives 20 miles from us. I bet she will love that idea as she lives by herself . Might give her a call this weekend to know what she will be doing on Memorial Day.

0 comments: