CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feeling Strange

It was been many days now that my body and taste bud is  acting strange. I could not understand what really food or drinks can satisfy me. I bought a jar ~  a big jar of banana pepper rings and I was not really happy because this time I bought a different brand name and it was not just what I was expected. My kind of banana pepper rings, they do not have a big jar or they must be out of it.

After eating my dinner lasts night I thought of drinking soda but at the same time I want to drink a cold water. Our tap water does not need any ice cubes to make it cold as it is already cold right from the faucet. And I was been drinking tap water without any ice cubes for many months and year. So, lasts night water won I put many ice cubes to made the water very cold and surprisingly I felt better and did not drink any soda. I have no idea if this is part of my body changing and should I think of another human developing inside? No matter what we are ready and I guess this is the right time.

0 comments: