CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spanish Flan Style Custard

Saturday, went for a grocery shopping and saw a  Spanish Flan style custard in a Mexican aisle. I was happy to see this type as it does not required that much work. I was been longing of eating the custard again. Eating custard is one of my favorite back home. They were pricey but delicious.

One time, i made my own custard bought all the ingredients from Asian store and it was good but it was only tiring following all the instructions and costly buying all the ingredients. The one that i bought is pre mix so all i have to do is follow like three steps and that is it. I am going to make my custard today as it needs to be serve chilled. Tonight, will be perfect to eat it after eating dinner.

1 comments:

Farm Fresh Decor said...

New follower from the hop. Looking forward to reading more! Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog too :)
Trisha
www.farmfreshdecor.blogspot.com