CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lock Ourselves Out

Yesterday, my husband did not checked the mail. He is the one who walked down to check our mailbox everyday. He did not do it yesterday. This morning, he left to went somewhere downtown. I was eager to check what we get from yesterday so I unlocked the door. I noticed that the bottom door lock was acting funny. I saw my daughter who is four years old following me. I told her not to close the door but she accidentally did.

After I got the mail I noticed we were lock outside! I checked all the doors and windows to see if there was one unlocked or open. Unfortunately, all were close. I was worried about my three month old baby who was left inside napping. I had no choice but to kick hard the back door to open it. Yah,  broke it open!

0 comments: