CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Another Bird Feeder

This year is not a good year to have a bird feeder. I have been here for six years already. For the passed five year we had been hanging bird feeder outside in the corner of our garage roof. We were bird watching. Different kinds of birds coming to get a bite of seeds.

Two weeks ago,  for the very first time our bird feeder was off the hook and was broken in pieces laying on the ground. My husband told me that it must be the "BEAR" I could not believed that a bear would eat bird seeds. We went to the store bought another bird feeder. It did not even lasted for a week and here comes the "BEAR" took down the bird feeder and broke it. 


I hate the bear because the birds cannot have any bird feeder to get their seeds. I told my husband that it was the last bird feeder. No more because I know that if we are going to buy again, the same thing will happen.

0 comments: