CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shopping for my Kids

Our kids need summer clothing. Our daughter's clothing from lasts year are way too small for her already. Our son will be turning two months old next week and he is already wearing sizes from three months up to six months. His newborn and zero up to three months clothing are also too small for him. He is such a big eater no wonder he gets so big in no time. 

We went to a consignment store and got some new clothes for the kids. I am glad that they had summer clothes for sale though we are not in summer season yet. The clothes are expensive but I have no choice but to buy them because my kids need them. It is expensive to buy clothes. I always prefer to buy new clothes for my kids. Use clothes are less expensive but I want new and not use clothes for my kids so it is okay to pay for the full price.

0 comments: