CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby Sister And Baby Brother

Our daughter is funny. Before I get pregnant, she would say Mommy, can I have that whenever she sees toys on TV. Now, that she is aware that Mommy is pregnant, she would say Mommy, can we buy that for my baby brother and baby sister? I do not have the twins. I only have a baby boy but our daughter does not want to believe it. At her age four, I do not know how to explain it to her the way that she would believe in me. 

She is very excited to see her baby brother and would kept asking me when will see them. I would say not them but him because you only have a baby brother but she would say NO! I have the baby brother and baby sister, Mommy! How are you going to explain that to a four year old? I hope that when the baby is born our daughter will just forget the baby sister thing because it does not exist. 

0 comments: