CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Talking Map

Lasts year, we had to go to Philippine Embassy in New York. I had to renew my Philippine passport. My husband has been in some part of New York long time ago. There are so many changes that would make him difficult to get to the place where we have to go. He does not want us to get lost in the big city of New York. We do not have any relatives to call whenever we encounter any problem about finding the right direction of our destination.


He purchased a gps systems and we used it as our guide going to New York. Amazingly, it took us to the right place. It was easy to use and to follow the instruction. My husband was very happy that we did buy the GPS. Now, we can go to any places that we want to visit. This is really great. I am so thankful to technologies because it makes life easier in many ways.



0 comments: