CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mystery Shopper


I am intrigue about mystery shopper. I received e-mails from someone I do not know inviting me to apply as a mystery shopper. It sounds too good to be true. I love to shop. I am a mother and shopping and looking for best deals is what I am doing. Shopping is fun and every woman's weakness. How good is that to become a shopper and at the same time getting paid by the agency or company that hires you.

There are many scams out there. Still, hard to believe how legit it is. Now, I am convincing that it is true but not all are legal. The easiest part time job I believe is to become a mystery shopper. I love that idea. I hope there is someone who can refer me. Maybe a friend can recommend me. Our economy is really tough, a part time job or a full time job is what everybody needs to supply the financial responsibilities.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This mystery shopping company is legit you should check them out. Their website will answer all your questions and they have videos