CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Children's Story Book

I never remember loving the books when I was a kid growing up. I was lazy and if I am going to look for a book I want it to be colored and only would checked and looked for pictures but would ignored the text. I was not alone I knew that some kids does too. Our daughter is different and I am proud of her. She likes to read books even at a very young age.


When she was under a year old she would flip pages from her book and pretend that she was reading it. I knew in her own little world she was truly reading her book. Now, she is almost four she is more interested in reading and collecting different books. Every night she would hand me a book to read to her. Though, sometimes I am not in the mood but I do not want to refused and would still read the book for her. She could memorize some of her story book which is cute of her.

0 comments: