CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Floor Lamp

When I first arrived here I noticed the house had the two floor lamps located in the living room. We used it every night it was neat I like them. Then time came the light was not working anymore and so we looked at the stores but we could not find the same size and model of the said floor lamp light. In short, no use they are just sitting in the living room occupying spaces. 


I got online and did some research about floor lamp. There are many different styles and heights but the prices are ridiculously expensive under $1,000. They are very fine the styles and the designs but it is just hard to afford to get one. I know there are cheaper floor lamp out there but for sure quality will be less. I like our floor lamps and I hope we can find the light that we needed so that we can use them again it was been a year now.

0 comments: