CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Busy Mother's Day

Yesterday, was a mother's day. I asked my husband to renewed my phone card so that i could greet my mom in the Philippines and yes he did. I talked to my mom for more than  hour and the line would cut out so i had to call her three times just to continue with our talk. Mom, did also talked to our daughter and she was happy to hear her granddaughter. It melted her heart that her one and only Filipino American granddaughter was so sweet and greeted her on her special day a happy mother's day from our almost four year old daughter. My mom misses her so much though we had been visited her and stayed for two months.

I found it strange because i was been actively and in the mood of cleaning the house. My husband greeted me a happy mother's day early morning. I do not like house cleaning but yesterday i was really into it. My day was so busy! I cooked, i loaded clothes in the washing machine, i hand washed some of our clothes that needed to, i ran the vacuum, i swept the kitchen floor and more! I should not be doing anything because it was a mother's day. I should be off from my household chores and duties. Joking! 

0 comments: