CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Make Up Artist

Our daughter is fond of putting make up, lipstick, lip gloss. She is such a girl! I love seeing her engaging herself to GIRLS THING. Mommy loves fashion and so as daughter too. I bought two lip gloss they look like eye shadows one for me and one for my daughter. She was sitting on her bench and applying lip gloss to her lips. The lip gloss came with six brushes they were tiny perfect for her to hold.

She went to her tunnel and was so quiet. She came out and told me that she did something. Asked her about what is that something? She showed me her Barney stuff toy and she applied lip gloss on Barney's lip. Told her that Barney does not need lip gloss. You have your baby doll and you can put lip gloss to the baby doll's lip since she already put eye shadow to her baby doll.

She grabbed her baby doll and started putting lip gloss. She likes it she really have the fun doing it. For her, she wants to be a chef and artist too. Better consider getting cosmetology too. I guess!


1 comments:

THE SPA MOM said...

She is ADORABLE! What a girly girl. Her dolls will be the prettiest dolls on the playground.

Thank you for following me. I am following you back. Have a great weekend!