CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

She's Turning Five

Twelve days from now my niece will be turning five years old. She is my brother's daughter and her name is Nicole. My daughter and Nicole met in person during our Philippines vacation. Shy at first but they became friends and had all the fun. There were times where they fought and argue but the day does not end without being friends again. Kids will be kids and that is what they were.

My daughter miss my niece especially their times together. Praying and wishing that sooner will be able to go back for another Philippine vacation. Where is the LUCK that we need? Money is the problem why it takes so long for us to have a vacation abroad. Gasoline is up and everything. Airplane tickets are so expensive and being from Philippines that is half way around the world it needs a long time to save money.

0 comments: