CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not Crazy About It

When I first saw the potpourri I got attracted to it and want to have some in our house. Went to the stores looked for it and bought some and I like putting it in a basket and place in the bathroom. It brings coolness and it smell good. Makes bathroom looks better too and updated.

It became a habit and now I buy potpourri every week. I do not buy a big large bag just the small one as it is cheaper and easy to replace. My husband asked me why I was getting it again I told him that I like it and it makes me feel better seeing it in our bathroom. He is not crazy about it as we also have our spray to eliminate odors and leave good smell after all but as a woman we love to try everything and accessorized every corner of the house.

0 comments: