CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Flower Bed

I think we all aware that spring will start on the 20th Sunday. I walked down to put something in the mailbox this morning and on my way back I stopped and look at my flower beds I have them on the left and right by the front porch.


It brings a smile on my face when I saw my tulip bulbs are growing they have leaves now which is visible though not really tall yet but it shows life and cannot wait to see the beautiful different colors of flowers as I planted bulbs that came in different colors.

Tulips are very pretty I really adore their beauties and different shades of color the only complaint that i have is that they could not survive longer that i expected. How I wish that they can stay all year around.

0 comments: