CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Going To Try Beef Liver

A friend of mine cooked beef liver and it looks delicious and i want to try her dish. I am tired of eating pork, beef, chicken, fish and vegetables. Got beef liver today with dice tomatoes in can, green bell pepper, onion and chicken cubes. I have no idea which steps to do first. I was aware that the beef should be fried first. I asked her to message me the complete ingredients and procedures she said yes but until now i receive nothing. I bet she is very busy doing her own thing so i am just going to make my own version of beef liver.

There was a medley vegetables and it looks well but good for one person only so i put it back and grabbed a different mix vegetables as my family into eating vegetables which are very healthy and makes me very happy knowing that we are all loving the vegetables.

We had a two individual sealed fish left in our freezer so we got another two pounds of fish. My daughter likes to eat fish too. Last night, she ate fish, vegetables and rice. I baked chicken but she did not like the chicken she said fish, vegetable and rice only mommy as they were yummy!

0 comments: