CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cold Day

Right now, the temperature is in upper 40's and the sun is up it looks perfect from the inside but when you go outside it is very cold. The beautiful day is deceiving. My husband got tired staying in the house he was done using the computer, and now is my turn. Our daughter got bored staying in the house too.

I saw my husband getting ready to go outside and so i told her to take our daughter let her play outside for a while. Father and daughter are now outside and having fun together. As a mother and a wife i am around with our daughter all day as my husband goes to work from Monday to Friday.

As much as possible i want my husband and our daughter to bond as often as they could. This morning, he made some macaroni and cheese his own version and our daughter said that she does not like it and she want her own macaroni and cheese that was in the cover. I asked her if she wants me to make her own macaroni and cheese and she demanded that she wants her daddy to get and make her own macaroni and cheese which did not hurt my feeling instead made me happy.

0 comments: