CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally Delivered


I buy and sell on eBay website I am a member and been doing the selling and buying for three years i believe and as a seller I always do my best that I ship my buyers items on time so as a buyer I am expecting the same thing.


Lasts month, I bid and won the items it was such a big savings as I won four outfits for my daughter and I was disappointed that it was taking too long to receive the items. I e-mailed the seller and finally replied and had her own excuse. I waited and finally they came in the mail and though I waited longer but when I opened the package it was worth all the waiting time. They are all in excellent condition and very cute perfect for cold, chilly days and nights.



The pink shirt says "daddy's little angel" and the stripe shirt says "love"



They are still in like new condition


0 comments: