CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Earning Extra Cash

I am a stay at home mother and needed some extra cash. I buy clothes for my daughter and every time she outgrew them i sell them online. I am glad there are ways like this. I am able to get my money back though not the whole amount but some of it.

Spring is here though it snow sometimes. Yesterday was snowing in our area it was less than an inch and very cold and was also raining. It was not a heavy rain! Today i was cleaning our daughter's closet. I got many clothes, footwear to sell. She is running out of space in her closet. I am just tired of taking pictures and list them one by one with details and information.

I have to do it this time and get my butt working to earn some money. I hope that everything will be sold. I received a baby formula coupon in the mail and it was not that big amount but it is good. My daughter does not drink any Baby Formula milk but still they sent me coupon. Baby Formula Coupon is a big saver for all mothers as Baby formula is very expensive i knew as i was been there before. 

0 comments: