CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Church Day

I miss going to the church every Sunday since I got here I remembered going a couple of times though it was only me and my daughter and for some reasons I force to stop going and it was yesterday when i received the church newspaper again too bad that I am not interested anymore I already informed the secretary to cancel my membership she nodded but yet here I am still receiving whatever they have in church not money nor food but those envelopes for the donation, newspapers and other activities that they have!


Today is the day for Daylight Saving Time have no idea if my husband already adjusted our clocks as he woke up earlier and never mentioned anything about the clock instead we watched the devastating news about tsunami in Japan.

0 comments: