CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 26, 2012

Find Beauty In The Fall With Miracle-Gro®

This post brought to you by Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.

(1) Miracle-Gro

I always look forward for summer and fall to come. It is very difficult as we live in a state where there are four seasons in a year. I can't grow flowers and vegetables all year round because of the weather. I am not expert when it comes to gardening flowers and vegetables especially when it comes to planting and growing beautiful and big Roses.Advertisement

Unfortunately, I am not bless with green thumb unlike some of my friends. It always disappoint me to plant Roses and to see them not growing the way I expected them to be. Where did I go wrong? What should I do to achieve the Roses that I wanted to?

Thank's to Gina of Gardenieres for the tips of how to grow Rose bush successfully. To know the easy steps are such a blessing from a professional and expert. Now, I learned that pruning is very important for the Rose bush to grow beautifully. I was thankful for the trellis idea.

MG_Potting_Mix.jpg

We have the front porch and trellis will be perfect for our Rose bush to climb in to and to grow happily by feeding our Rose with Miracle Rose Plant Food and to use Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Flowers & Vegetables that is specially formulated for annuals, perrinials and even to vegetables. I can't wait for next year to apply all the things that I learn from the gardenieres. Crossing my fingers to have a healthy and beautiful Roses. For expert advice, simply visit Miracle-Gro Facebook page or to simply get updated for new ideas from fellow gardeners.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: