CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back-To-School BOGO

This post brought to you by Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

My kids are so excited  because they are going back to school. They will see their old classmates and teachers again. The other thing that they really looking forward are their new stuffs. We have the agreement that when  they do well in school they can get what they want for the next school year. I think that really helps and serve as a  good motivation for my kids. They are doing so very well.

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

We are done buying them for their backpacks , school supplies and some of their new clothes. My kids are no longer a toddlers. They know what is in and what is not when it comes to styles and fashion. They are telling me about Famous footwear. And, yes I was fascinated with the hundreds of different brand name shoes and thousands of styles to choose from. I feel very fortunate because the Famous footwear has their BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon which can be printed in the comfort of your own printer.  Coupon is valid from 8/2- 8/18 and can be redeem in store. This is such a great back to school promotion.

To celebrate the VICTORY, Famous footwear is offering 15% off (20% off if the customer is a Rewards member or signs up to become a Rewards member) I am not a member of the said program yet but I am so excited of becoming to be one of their member as it allows me to earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in store or online, accumulate points to earn certificates up to $100 a year, discount offer just for signing up and other special inside discounts and perk. The Famous footwear has hundreds of brand name shoes and thousands of styles at a great price. If you want to save like me visit them and print your coupon now.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: