CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Why Wait?

Guest post of the week by Bradley Guthrie


Online shopping is so awesome. I can’t believe I have waited so long to start. I never shopped online before because I was worried that my identity would get stolen and something terrible would happen. I recently decided that I was being a little over the top about my fear, and gave in to temptation. I never realized that I could pretty much buy anything I wanted on the internet and have it shipped directly to my house. Even better is that I can pay my bills online too.


It has been so nice not to have to mail out checks every month. Another great thing I was able to do online was make the switch from cable to satellite TV service. I went to www.Cabletvadvisor.com and found out everything I needed to know. I am so mad at myself for not doing this sooner. I can’t believe I’ve been living in the dark ages because I was scared. I haven’t had any problems yet, so I’m just going to go about my business and try to get over my fear. I think it’s going to make my life much easier, and I’m looking forward to that.

0 comments: