CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Heater Off Fan On

We all knew that we are in fall season and every night it gets cold. We used our electric heater to warm each bedrooms. Lasts night was very different. I am a person that always feel cold. Lasts night, I felt so warm that I do not need the heater. Our daughter does not like to be cover or tuck in at night. She would always tell me that she likes to feel cold.


What happened lasts night, she was restless and could not breath. My husband before we went to bed he turn the heater on. In the middle of the night, I turned the heater off and had our electric fan on. That really help our daughter to slept good. I slept good too. It was a strange night. When I told my husband about it. He could not believed because he had the heater on lasts night to kept him warm.

0 comments: