CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Brother Or Baby Sister

Yesterday, I had my laboratory appointment. The nurse asked our four year old daughter about what baby she wants to have. She replied and said I want a baby sister. The nurse was kind enough to say, you need a baby brother to defend you from boys. You are too pretty and you need someone to protect you from boys. That was funny. Well, we really want a baby boy.

This coming September 29th I am going to have another appointment. Two appointments to be precise. First appointment, ultrasound. This is going to be my second ultrasound. This time I hope the baby will cooperates and I hope that this is the answer to our prayer. It will last for one hour. Another appointment will be with the Doctor to discuss important results from the previous test.

0 comments: