CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Smurf The Movie 2011

Image Detail


We went to New York for our one week vacation and the vacation that we had was so worthy. Only seven days but we did a lot of things. My friend asked me if we want to watch the Smurf movie. A mother and daughter time. She was with her five year old daughter whiles I was with my four year old daughter. It was a very good experienced. We had the fun all the way. The movie started and our daughters liked the story from the beginning until the end. I was surprised to witnessed my daughter giggling so much and because of her excitement she could not help herself but sometimes screamed. I do not enjoyed watching kids movie but the Smurf movie was a different one. No idle moment it was very good. Perfect even for parents. Thank's for taking us to the movie theater my friend. Hope to see you and your beautiful family next year or so.

0 comments: