CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Pair Of Shoes

After doing our grocery shopping I asked my husband if we could go to the store as I want to check some dresses and tops. He stayed and waited in the car whiles Mommy and daughter went together shopping. I pulled out one push cart and glad that their push cart was not as big like a grocery push cart. Our daughter insisted that she would push the cart. We stop at the shoe section I was fitting different kinds of shoes and our daughter was picking shoes of her favorite color and she said Mommy, I want to try the shoes too because I am a "Mama" - that was really cute. She was pushing the cart until we finished our shopping. My plan was to look for dresses and tops but I ended buying a pair of shoes. I could not concentrate while I had our daughter with me. She is only four years old and likes to wander from aisle to aisle and hid herself sometimes.

0 comments: