CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Texas Electricity Provider

Hectic Life!

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

My life is chaotic, to say the least. My kids are crazy and they act it and my husband is in and out of town which makes it even more difficult for me to keep things normal here on a day to day basis. The last few months have been especially tough since I lost my part time job and money’s been tighter than ever. William asked me to go to http://texasELECTRICITYProviders.com to look into better electricity rates and he told me about Etsy, which is apparently a store online where I can sell my collages and mosaic art. I love the idea of it but I’m not very technologically savvy so I guess we’ll see how that goes in the long run! I love being a stay at home mom but it sure would be nice to bring in some extra funds month over month since things have gotten tight. Good news is, there’s no rush since we own our home outright and our monthly expenses are pretty set which helps us budget well.

0 comments: