CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Do You Have Health Insurance

I heard that American people have so many bills to pay every month. I could not understand at first but from the moment that I moved here to be with my husband everything became cleared to me. There are different insurances to pay and bills here and there. Everything make sense though they are expensive. Just like the auto insurance and health insurance they are a must. My husband left his previous job and got a new job. Currently, we do not have our health insurance. He is new to his job but we are going to have our health insurance before the month will end. There was a time, that he needs to see a Doctor for his eye to be checked up. We received the hospital bill and we are going to pay using our cash money. Fortunately, it was not that big amount.

0 comments: