CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Clothes For Her

My sister - in - law called one time addressed to my husband. It was all about children clothes that she wants to give to our daughter. Want to know when my husband could stop by to her place to pick up the clothes. Husband's work place is ten mile away from where my sister - in - law lived. I am excited to see the clothes. Unfortunately, my husband has been driving his motorcycle everyday this week going to work and no space for the clothes to put in. Lasts night, I want to go to Walmart to buy something like apple, corn and muffin. I knew that Saturday is not far and we are going grocery shopping. My little angel in my womb cannot wait. I eat muffin as part of my breakfast now that I am pregnant. Stop by at my sister - in- law's place and picked up the clothes. Stayed for almost hour and left.

0 comments: